I teach the following courses regularly at the University of Tennessee Knoxville:
- EDPY 631 – Discourse analysis in education
- IT 566 – Understanding online interaction
- IT 521 – Proseminar 1: Instructional Technology as a Profession
- IT 594 – Proseminar 2: Trends and Careers in Instructional Technology
- IT 595 – Practitioner research: The instructional design case
I am in the process of moving materials to this website. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is something missing or something that you need.