I teach the following courses regularly at the University of Tennessee Knoxville:
- LEES 650 – Design Thinking & Theory
- EDPY 631 – Discourse Analysis in Education
- IT 566 – Understanding Online Interaction
- IT 521 – Proseminar 1: Instructional Technology as a Profession
- IT 594 – Proseminar 2: Trends and Careers in Instructional Technology
- IT 595 – Practitioner Research: The Instructional Design Case
I am in the process of moving materials to this website. Contact me at email@example.com if there is something missing or something that you need.